Time to be Awesome Episode 6 – The Francis Menotti Interview

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
David Corsaro

Time to be Awesome Episode 6 – The Francis Menotti Interview

Postby David Corsaro » November 11th, 2008, 10:25 am

Episode 6 of my weekly web show for magicians, Time to be Awesome is online and ready for your viewing pleasure at www.timetobeawesome.com

This week I sit down with Philadelphia magician Francis Menotti. You may know Francis from his killer lecture on creativity in magic or from his countless contributions to magic magazines and books (his effect on Joshua Jays Talk about Tricks DVD is worth the price of all 3 DVDs combined.)

Not only does Francis give us great insight into his thoughts on magic, theater and creativity, but he also does a killer coin trick for us.

So visit www.timetobeawesome.com and check out the Francis Menotti interview.

While you are there, please feel free to watch past episodes and rate them or leave comments.

Upcoming episodes include interviews with Allan Zingg, Jeff Hobson and a behind-the-scenes look at Monday Night Magic.

Your friend in magic,
David Corsaro
www.davidcorsaro.com
My new DVD ("Magic of David Corsaro") is available from your favorite dealer www.davidcorsaro.com

Jon Berry

Re: Time to be Awesome Episode 6 – The Francis Menotti Interview

Postby Jon Berry » November 11th, 2008, 5:08 pm

David,

I really think that this week's episode is the best one yet! I really love the performance at the end.

Harry Entwistle

Postby Harry Entwistle » November 11th, 2008, 5:41 pm

Thanks a lot David.

I caught Francis Menotti's lecture in Minnesota this summer. Excellent lecturer, very creative and best yet, thought provoking.

David Corsaro

Postby David Corsaro » November 13th, 2008, 9:25 am

Thanks everyone.

If you enjoy the episodes, please let others know about it. If I continue to get a large audience, then i will continue to do more and more episodes.

David Corsaro
www.davidcorsaro.com
My new DVD ("Magic of David Corsaro") is available from your favorite dealer www.davidcorsaro.com

tedski

Postby tedski » November 13th, 2008, 7:58 pm

I wish you continued success - I think everything has been fun to watch.

David Corsaro

Postby David Corsaro » November 16th, 2008, 2:21 pm

Thanks everyone. Coming up next week is a quick interview I did with Vegas Superstar magician Jeff Hobson !

David

JORDINI

Postby JORDINI » November 17th, 2008, 12:34 am

Francis is one of the most creative magicians i have ever met. his work with the 3 way forcing deck is unreal. he fried a room of 50 magicians with his spelling/prediction effect using that deck. He links everything within his routines so well.

David Corsaro

Postby David Corsaro » November 17th, 2008, 3:31 pm

Totally agree. If you see Francis is lecturing/performing in your area, you really should make it a point to check him out.

There are only a handful of magicians out there to take the time to think about every area of their performance like he does.

David Corsaro
www.timetobeawesome.com

Return to “Buzz”