Curtis Kam in Richmond

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
John Smallie

Curtis Kam in Richmond

Postby John Smallie » September 4th, 2004, 5:31 pm

If your in Richmond Va. the 18th of September(Saturday, 7:30PM) please join us for a lecture by Curtis Kam at Divine Magic (5409 LAKESIDE AVE. 804-262-4170). Mr. Kam is the author of Palms of Steel I & II as well as several other books and DVDs. One routine that stands out in my mind is his coins to goblet effect. And everything I have seen seems to be well thought out and practical. I can't wait to see him in person. It's been quite an eventful summer here at the shop, just recently we hosted Kainoa Harbottle, Paul Cummins and now Curtis Kam. Hope you can join us, because it's gonna be good! :D

Re: Curtis Kam in Richmond

Postby Guest » September 13th, 2004, 5:35 pm

This is going to be one lecture you won't want to miss. I'm going to be there.

Anyone else going?

Joe

John Smallie

Postby John Smallie » September 17th, 2004, 10:45 am

It is with regret that I announce that Curtis Kam's lecture scheduled for Sept. 18 at Divine Magic and Novelty will not take place. It is ours and Mr. Kams intention to reschedule the event as soon as is possible. We apoligize for any inconveinence.

Curtis Kam

Postby Curtis Kam » September 17th, 2004, 12:52 pm

I just want to make it clear that it's entirely my fault that the lecture's been postponed. John and Eric and the rest of the Richmond crew have been the most hospitable bunch of folks you could imagine. They dropped everything when I suddenly became available for this and then have been embarrasingly gracious about accommodating the family emergency that's keeping me here.

Thanks guys, and to everyone who (I hear) was planning to make the trip to Richmond. I look forward to seeing you all as soon as possible, and well before the end of the year.

Return to “Buzz”