John Carney on Long Island

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

John Carney on Long Island

Postby Guest » May 9th, 2002, 7:07 pm

Hey folks,
Got some exciting news. John Carney will be offering a lecture/workshop in Massapequa Park, Long Island on Sunday June 30th, 2002. This will be an exclusive, limited seating, one shot deal. Mr. Carney's lecture will include magic with coins, cards, cigars, and other ordinary objects. There will be discussion concerning creativity and magic theory. The workshop will focus on more individual concerns, with the opportunity to perform for John.
Here's how it works: The 2 hour lecture, 3 hour workshop combo will cost $100. Lecture alone will cost $25. Lecture time is 1 to 3 PM, and workshop will run from 4-7 PM.
Seating will be limited.

Those interested, must contact me, Chris Deleo, at 516-314-5319, or 516-781-5198. Or email me at Houdini1@optonline.net. I'm accepting checks in advance made payable to Mr. Carney. We are taking full amount in order to insure attendance.
Do not delay.

You may confirm all this by calling John directly. His number is on his website.

Thanks,
Chris

Areeb Malik

Re: John Carney on Long Island

Postby Areeb Malik » May 10th, 2002, 12:43 pm

Has John finished his new book?

Re: John Carney on Long Island

Postby Guest » May 10th, 2002, 9:31 pm

There is a small possibility that the new book will be ready by the time of the lecture. John will be offering lecture notes, videos, etc.

Return to “General”