Genii/Essential Magic Catalogue DVDs

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
MJLauck
Favorite Magician: Harry Anderson

Genii/Essential Magic Catalogue DVDs

Postby MJLauck » April 8th, 2017, 10:31 pm

I am finally unpacking after a move; most of my stuff has been in boxes for almost 9 months! As I organize I find that some of my magic DVDs are missing... I hope they are just in another box somewhere. I know I am missing at least one of the Essential Magic Collection Catalogue DVDs that were included with my Genii magazines because I had them all but now Number One is gone! I have located Two through Eight but it occurred to me that if there was a Nine or higher, I wouldn't know. Anybody know how many were released? Also, was Catalogue One essentially like the others in appearance or should I be keeping my eye out for something else? Were there any other DVDs included with Genii issues the last few years? I also have the JB Magic and Genii Mark Mason DVD, so I have been subscribing for at least that long. Not sure when my single issue purchases stopped and my subscription began... My guess is around 2010 or 2011.
Michael L.

If you could really perform magic, would you be more like Merlin or Superman?

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Genii/Essential Magic Catalogue DVDs

Postby Richard Kaufman » April 8th, 2017, 10:43 pm

We may have some extras here in the office. Make a list and we'll look.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

MJLauck

Postby MJLauck » April 9th, 2017, 12:48 pm

Thank you! I am still holding out hope that Catalogue One will turn up.

There are still many boxes sitting in front of me! They've been packed up for 9 or 10 months now so I have kind of lost track of what is in everything.... At this point, I plan on never, ever moving ever again. If I do (because, you know, it is really up to my wife not me) I am going to label my boxes in a more complete manner. I might even put an inventory sheet in each one!
Michael L.

MJLauck

Postby MJLauck » April 16th, 2017, 2:53 pm

FOUND IT!

Thanks for the offer to try to dig one up, but I found mine. It had worked its way into my collection of Chinese martial arts training DVDs... Until this new house, my gungfu training DVDs and magic DVDs should have never been in the same room (or even building!).
Michael L.

Return to “General”