On the Pass

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
Leonard Hevia
Favorite Magician: Dai Vernon, Frank Garcia, Slydini, Houdini,

Re: On the Pass

Postby Leonard Hevia » May 7th, 2017, 5:00 pm

erdnasephile wrote:
Tom Gilbert wrote:Also, did Mr. Schwarzman ever publish anything about his magic or his pass techniques? (The only writings I've ever read directly from him were his great MUM columns--some of those stories he related were hilarious. I've also seen stuff in some Lorayne publications, but not much else)

Back in the 80s Schwarzman had a column in Tannen's Magic Manuscript. I'm not sure whether or not he discussed his pass technique or his magic. I remember reading mostly stories.

magicfish

Re: On the Pass

Postby magicfish » May 7th, 2017, 8:07 pm

magicfish wrote:There are two Charles Bertram techniques offered by Neil in this wonderful text.
The first is a two handed "classic" style pass while the second is a one handed pass akin to the Charlier. According to Neil, Bertram learned the shift from Charlier himself.

EDIT:
There are two Charles Bertram techniques offered by Neil in this wonderful text.
The first is a two handed "classic" style pass while the second is a one handed pass akin to the Charlier pass which, according to Neil, Bertram learned from Charlier himself.

Return to “General”