Tom Daugherty - The Secret World

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
prodigy

Tom Daugherty - The Secret World

Postby prodigy » January 22nd, 2014, 6:59 pm

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could provide some information on these series of manuscripts. How many manuscripts were there in total? How many series of manuscripts were there? How many manuscripts per series?

Also some general information about this would be great too.

Charlie Randall

Re: Tom Daugherty - The Secret World

Postby Charlie Randall » February 5th, 2014, 10:11 pm

I finally dug out my set of these and if I'm counting correctly I have 45 different manuscripts. I'm not sure if that's a complete set or not. Tom put these out about 15 years ago and we (H & R Magic Books) were one of the few dealers Tom let sell them. They are all card related and I remember some of them being quite good. My recollection is that they all sold in the $5 to $10 range.

prodigy

Postby prodigy » February 6th, 2014, 1:34 am

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for your response! I currently have 49 of the manuscripts, which I haven't quite gone through yet, but I was told that it may not be complete and that this was just one series of manuscripts called Apocalypse. Apparently there were other series which had different manuscripts as well, but I haven't been able to get confirmation on that.

Would you happen to know Charlie? Or was apocalypse the only series?

Charlie Randall

Postby Charlie Randall » February 9th, 2014, 8:39 pm

This was the only series we ever got. If you have a list of which manuscripts you have, I'll check them against mine to see if there are any you're missing.

Not sure what ever happened to Tom. For a while he was very active.

Return to “General”