Praise for Vanishing, Inc.

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
erdnasephile

Praise for Vanishing, Inc.

Postby erdnasephile » June 21st, 2012, 8:13 pm

I'm not affiliated with Vanishing, Inc., but I just wanted to report my first buying experience with them.

I have to say that I was very impressed at the level of customer service when I was placing an order. It's not often that one of the owners of the site (Andi) will answer you within seconds Re: computer techinical problems, much less resolve them. His friendly, patient help told me he wanted my business, and his computer expertise was much appreciated.

Secondly, I've ordered a lot of books over the years and a disappointing percentage arrived damaged. This was frequently (although not always) due to inadequate packaging. Not so here--three separate packing layers (2 of them bubble wrap) allowed 2 books of different sizes to arrive in perfect shape, not an easy feat in my experience.

Couple this with great stock (no knockoffs or junk), fast shipping, and expert advice make this as close to a B & M as I've experienced in a long while.

As I said, I've got no financial ties to this enterprise, but I enjoy pointing out quality when I see it.

Kudos to Andi, Josh, and their staff!

Andi

Re: Praise for Vanishing, Inc.

Postby Andi » July 14th, 2012, 8:35 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your nice comments with the Genii forum!

Best

--Andi (on behalf of the entire team here)

Huggie

Postby Huggie » July 16th, 2012, 1:33 pm

I have always known the great service that Vanishing, Inc. offers.
Keep up the the good work and service guys.
Thanks...Donald "Huggie" Huggard

Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » September 29th, 2012, 3:54 pm

Having just received another book in the mail that was beat to heck, with every corner bent due to careless packaging, I am reminded of the good guys out there, like Vanishing Inc, Kaufman & Co., H&R, Hermetic Press, and a host of others (even Amazon with free shipping knows how to pack and ship a book, for goodness sake).

To those of you who take the time to do it right, "thank you!" To the guy who sent me my latest purchase, "thanks for nothing!"

erdnasephile

Postby erdnasephile » September 29th, 2012, 10:01 pm

Evan:

I feel your pain, man-- I'd much rather pay a little extra in shipping than to have someone throw a much searched for book into a plain envelope. Makes no sense.

I concur: all the folks you mention ship with the care their products deserve.

Spoook

Postby Spoook » January 5th, 2013, 6:44 pm

I have made a few purchases from them and been very happy. They ship quick and have answered a lot of questions about products.

They even made a couple of videos available for down load after purchase of a specific book. These videos demonstrate effects from the books they publish. It's a great way to start learning effects from the book before the book arrives. The book I was speaking of was J.K. Hartman Card Dogery.

Return to “General”