back issues

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

back issues

Postby Guest » August 14th, 2001, 11:55 am

hi richard,
congratulations on your success and happiness. i was organizing my back issues the other day, and got stuck when i came to volumes 57 and 58. there are at least three issues with the same volume # and number # on the cover, and inside as well! looking at they year and month creates probles as well. anyone with these two volumes will testify. i think the only way to get them organized, is if someone knows the order, if they would let me know perhaps the cover subjects, in order. a tall request for a the new guy, but will will repay the kindness over time.
best wishes,
john

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: back issues

Postby Richard Kaufman » August 14th, 2001, 3:04 pm

John, we have the information you need. In fact, it was provided to us by
Father Steve Fernandez, who wrote the second volume in the Bibliography of Conjuring Periodicals. Yes, there are three issues with the same volume and issue number on the front! I think it's volume 58 no.3. Glad I wasn't the editor then!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » August 14th, 2001, 6:57 pm

thanks for your reply, richard. i'm still at a loss as to the order of the issues though!
best to you,
john

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » August 14th, 2001, 10:48 pm

John, if you call the Genii office (202-319-9418)and leave your business phone number, I can call you when I'm at the office and review the order of those issues in question.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » August 15th, 2001, 3:17 am

sounds good, richard. and my sincere thanks.
johnny

Return to “General”