JESmagic Squatty Cups

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

JESmagic Squatty Cups

Postby Guest » August 19th, 2005, 8:29 pm

Hello everyone. I had no idea that there was this much talk on my cups. It's true that sets have not been available for the past year. Essentially, with the market flooded with double beaded "Fox" style cups by Magic Makers, and witht the introduction of the Johnson Cups, I was unable to compete. My cups were made in far fewer quantities with attention to detail and quality being the important factors. But there is good news on the horizon. I am planning on releasing the 4th run of cups. Production will start soon, but I do not have a specific date. After discussing the matter with some cup collectors and "fanatics" I believe that my cup is the only one which duplicates the original Danny Dew PF style 1 cup--or it is a combination of style 1-2 (Style 1.5 if you will). It exactly matches my original within half millimeters. Right now my website is currently out of date, and the link to my e-mail address isn't working. If you want to get ahold of me directly, the e-mail you can reach me at is prolink18@aol.com. Again, thank you for your interest, and I look forward to the 4th generation of Squatty Cups to be available soon.
Regards,
Jonathan Schweid

Return to “General”