Search found 3 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: HELP ME mix OPEN PREDICTION & ACAAN

Thank you very much
F.D.M.
by BLE
04/20/09 02:49 PM
 
Forum: Light From the Lamp
Topic: HELP ME mix OPEN PREDICTION & ACAAN
Replies: 13
Views: 3135

Re: HELP ME mix OPEN PREDICTION & ACAAN

Tom Baxter, who wrote a book on open prediction, gave it a fairly good review. Thought it would work as described about 75% of the time, said it had a way to bring it to a conclusion the other 25%. Still, like Jonathan said it would be nice to see a video. Where did you find these informations? Tha...
by BLE
04/20/09 11:21 AM
 
Forum: Light From the Lamp
Topic: HELP ME mix OPEN PREDICTION & ACAAN
Replies: 13
Views: 3135

HELP ME mix OPEN PREDICTION & ACAAN

Hi,
I saw this trick:
http://www.imentalism.com/index.php/e-b ... ds/destiny
There is someone that knows if this trick
is a good effect?
Bye
Francois De Mule
by BLE
04/19/09 06:21 PM
 
Forum: Light From the Lamp
Topic: HELP ME mix OPEN PREDICTION & ACAAN
Replies: 13
Views: 3135

Return to advanced search